“3. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.
11. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.”
I find it significant that this Psalm focuses so much on the voice of the Lord and then associates it with God’s ability to strengthen and bless His people. Why is that? Because God’s voice is His Word. And His Word promises strength and blessings upon His people. In other words, there is power in the word of God!
More from the Author
For more biblical insights: Click Here
Check out these free online Bible study guides: Click Here
Join me on Facebook: Click Here
Check me Out on You Tube: Click Here
Join me on Twitter: Click Here
God bless you!